This is a PRN position. Registered professional nurse who assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing patient care for a group of patients. Relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. Provides clinical supervision for entry level nurses and assists in their development..
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with active RN Texas licensure
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Registered Nurse with valid Texas License
- BLS Certification required; ACLS certification highly desired/recommended. Current specialty certification as required.
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.