RN PRN, Registered Nurse- Pedi Forensic Nursing
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN PRN, Registered Nurse- Pedi Forensic Nursing Job in San Antonio
The Forensic Nurse Examiner (FNE) is responsible for providing and directing nursing care to sexual abuse/assault patients and child abuse/neglect patients. The Forensic Nurse Examiner supports the Program Coordinator in the management of the Forensic Nurse Examiner Program.
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- A minimum of two years clinical experience with at least one year pediatric experience, or FNE Coordinator/Administrative approval is required.
- A minimum of two years critical care clinical experience (ER, Labor & Delivery or ICU) experience, or FNE Coordinator / Administrative approval required.
- Must have a current license to practice professional nursing as an RN.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required.
- Office of the Attorney General of the State of Texas CA-CP SANE Currency of Practice Certification required within 6 months of hire
- International Association of Forensic Nurses SANE-A Certification encouraged
- International Association of Forensic Nurses SANE- P Certification encouraged
- American College of Forensic Examiners International CFN Certification encouraged
- TNCC and ENPC encouraged