Supervises nursing service activities in assigned care unit. Provides professional nursing care for patients in assigned care unit. Assesses, plans, evaluates, and documents the nursing process of assigned care unit as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in specified service line/department preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Current Texas State RN license
- CPR - (American Heart Association)
- ACLS - Within 6 months of hire/transfer date