Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Ability to think critically preferred.
- Problem solving skills in complex situations required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an acute care setting. One year case management experience preferred. Experience with at least 2 years of experience in the key areas of responsibility.
- Experience with data analysis strongly preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Current Texas RN License.