Reporting to the Director of Nursing Services, this position has responsibility for the management of patient care provided by department personnel in assigned area. This position assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of the departmental patients in order to ensure that patients and families receive an optimum level of care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- A minimum of three years of experience in an acute care setting is required. Five years clinical nursing experience is preferred.
- Successful completion of area specific training programs or equivalent experience is required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Must be licensed as an RN in Texas.
- CPR is required; ACLS is preferred.