RN House Supervisor - Nursing Admin
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN House Supervisor - Nursing Admin Job in Corpus Christi
Supervises and coordinates activities of nursing personnel in patient care unit. Verifies that patients' needs are met and evaluates unit nursing care and performance. Participates in planning work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments. Plans and organizes training for unit staff members, and participates in guidance and educational programs.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience and supervisor experience in and an acute care hospital.
- Current Texas State RN license
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- Additional certifications must be completed by the specified time frame for facilities listed below:
- Alice/Beeville/Kleberg- NRP within 90 days of hire/transfer date