RN First Assist - Clinic
Nursing & Nursing Support
CTC Neurosurgical Assoc of TXK-381AS
2602 St. Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN First Assist - Clinic Job in Texarkana
Performs a variety of technical duties to assist in preparing and caring for pre-operative patients. Prepares patient skin for surgery in accordance with hospital standards. Maintains aseptic techniques; actively monitors situations which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique. Provides comfort and support for pre-operative patients by demonstrating sensitivity to patient's care and privacy. Transports patients to and from Operating Room suite. Positions patients according to type of surgery. Identifies and cares for biological specimens. Prepares the Operating Room by setting up tables, instruments and supplies according to type of case.
- TX RN License
- CPR certification
- CNOR certification
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing.
- Completion of RNFA program.
- Excellent surgical knowledge of anatomy, physiology and operative techniques.
- 3-5 years operating room experience.
- Capable of assisting surgeon in OR procedures.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic medical equipment and instrumentation
- Good organizational, communication and nursing skills