CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini-40100
3330 Masonic Dr
Alexandria, LA 71301
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN-Emergency Room Job in Alexandria
RN, Registered -- Emergency Room
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a vital part of an interdisciplinary team assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting care in efforts to deliver the highest levels of care to the patient and family. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values. Our Emergency Room at CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini is a 40 bed unit and has 100% current TNCC Nurses.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana State RN Licensure
- Current BLS
- ACLS must be obtained within 3 months of hire
- ENCP obtained within one year of hire
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written
- One year experience preferred
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini family!
- Must be able to prioritize workflow on a daily basis. Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken form with individuals of various education levels including physicians. Ability to interpret medical terminology and possess an understanding of human anatomy and physiology
- One year recent experience preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English required, bilingual (English/Spanish; English/French) preferred.
- Current Louisiana RN License
- Current BLS
- ACLS & PALS within 3 months of hire
- CPI certification
- TNCC certification preferred