RN - Emergency Department PRN Job in Alexandria
The Emergency Department RN has the responsibility and accountability for assessing patient/family health problems and resources, taking a leadership role in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the nursing plan of care provided by the nursing team. Providing technical nursing care and interventions to a designated patient populations. Per the Departments Scope of Practice, this position requires providing services to all patients, regardless of age, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individuals served. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
- One year recent experience preferred.
- Louisiana or MultiState RN License
- BLS Certified
- ACLS & PALS within 3 months of hire
- De-Escalation certification
- TNCC certification preferred
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!
Per Diem As Needed