RN, Community Health - Health Resource Center - PRN
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Shared Services-25800
Corpus Christi, TX 78405
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Community Health - Health Resource Center - PRN Job in Corpus Christi
Facilitates Care Transitions Intervention to include interdisciplinary collaboration across transitions and coaching the patient and caregiver to play a central active role in the formation and execution of the plan of care. Facilitates the intervention by identifying and meeting with patients in the hospital, performing home visits and follow-up phone calls. Introduces patient to self-management tools with the following goals: Medication self-management; Use of a dynamic patient-centered record; Primary Care and Specialist Follow-Up; Knowledge of Red Flags
- Graduate of accredited ADN or BSN program, Registered Nurse
- Minimum 1 year clinical experience as RN
- Prefer 5+ years RN experience
- Experience in multiple settings working with chronic care preferred
- Experience in public health, home health, community health or case management a plus.
- Active RN License in TX
- CPR (American Heart Association).
- TX Drivers License and proof of auto insurance