RN Clinical Educator - Women Services
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-South-25300
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Clinical Educator - Women Services Job in Corpus Christi
In collaboration with the Manager, the RN Clinical Educator will work to facilitate the nursing practice and quality of patient care by assessing, identifying, and implementing, evidence based practice plans. The scope of practice encompasses the use of the nursing process in 5 major areas: practice, education, consultation, research and administration.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN & RNC required
- Minimum 3 years L&D / Women's Services experience in a hospital setting
- Texas RN license
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS within 6 months of hire/transfer date.
- NRP within 90 days of hire/transfer
- AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring Certification required; Experienced RNs have 6 months from hire/transfer to obtain certification.