5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
RN Clinical Educator II - Nursing Administration
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Clinical Educator II - Nursing Administration Job in Corpus Christi
Coordinates and supports the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of nursing continuing education programs. Working as a trusted advisor to all levels of Associates, utilizes appropriate models, tools and systemic approaches to drive initiatives that enhance CHRISTUS Spohn’s Nursing organizational performance.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- BSN degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of direct clinical acute care RN experience required
- Clinical educator or nursing instructor experience preferred
- Current Texas State RN license
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date