RN Case Manager Behavioral Health FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
Registered Nurse (RN)
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Case Manager Behavioral Health FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice nursing in the state of New Mexico. Meets contact hour requirements for licensure, including all state required courses.
- Case Management certification highly desirable -- ACM (Accredited Case Manager), CCM (Certified Case Manager, RN-BC (Board Certified in Case Management)SKILLS:
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations
- Interpersonal skills that promote teamwork
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Proficient in the daily use of standard office equipment such as computer, phone, fax, pager, copier etc. and has skill in utilizing Microsoft Word and Outlook tools.
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience in a health care setting required, of which a minimum of one year has been spent in an acute care setting is preferred.Responsible to: Director of Case ManagementENVIRONMENT: Blood borne Pathogens: A PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to move around the hospital to all units/department for about 80% of the day, in office 20% of the day. Requires close work, good vision, dexterity to write as well as to use computer keyboard.
- General office environment and general hospital department/nursing units (100% of day).
- NATURE OF SUPERVISION: