RN, Case Management
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Westover H-31600
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN, Case Management Job in San Antonio
This position provides expertise and leadership to insure effective resource management for patient care delivery (COP 482.30). Case Managers enhance the continuity of care and cost effectiveness by integrating the functions of case management, resource management, clinical documentation management, and discharge planning (COP 482.43). Daily and concurrently involved in the management of inpatient and observation patients by comprehensive assessment, planning, interventions, and evaluations of appropriate level of care. Collaborates with other members of the health care team to ensure the above according to the mission of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required. BSN preferred.
- Proficient word processing skills in a Windows environment required.
- Ability to analyze and create reports and presentations via software applications.
- Familiarity with MIDAS and Meditech systems preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years in clinical practice for population to be served is required.
- Case Management/Resource Management and discharge planning experience preferred.
- Milliman (MCG) Guideline and Interqual criteria experience highly preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Currently licensed as RN in the State of Texas required.
- CPR optional.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.