Risk & Accreditation Coordinator - Clinical Risk Management
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Nursing & Nursing Support
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Risk & Accreditation Coordinator - Clinical Risk Management Job in Tyler
The Risk Prevention/Accreditation Coordinator is responsible for facilitating clinical and regulatory risk prevention and preparedness initiatives throughout the system. The successful candidate will have experience in the hospital or clinical setting. Ideal candidates include: Registered Nurse, Social Worker, Physical Therapist, Pharmacist or other healthcare providers. The candidate will have the ability to provide consultative services to health care clients as well as healthcare providers. An understanding of patient care delivery, risk management, patient safety principles and related clinical performance improvement strategies is important. The incumbent will work collaboratively with Leadership and Risk Management in communicating and resolving patient care events and implementing improvement opportunities. The position requires that the incumbent participate in developing the most reasonable cost effective and efficient means for event resolution.
Minimum Education Required:
- Associates degree. Bachelors preferred. Work history in the clinical or hospital setting. At least 3-5 years experience in clinical risk management preferred.
- Reputation as an excellent communicator and change agent with the ability to promote excellence in patient care.
- Experience in risk management and regulatory accreditation in a healthcare setting
- Wide range of experience in collaborating with team members and serving as a patient advocate.
- Knowledge of regulatory training requirements, and standards of care for hospitals and clinics.
- Sound experience in computer technology and applications.
- Communication: Effectively able to facilitate the communication of events with healthcare providers and clients.