Revenue Cycle Business Service Associate III FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Revenue Cycle Business Service Associate III FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
The Level I Team Associate is an entry-level position that is responsible for the duties and services that are of a support nature to the CBO and physician services. Ensures that all processes are performed in a timely and efficient manner. Performs assigned duties such as, cash posting, charge entry, mail handling, scanning, sorting, assembly, copying, faxing and data entry. Although this position is entry level, it is of a developmental nature with expectation of future growth within the CBO.
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in order to present and explain information to internal and external customers.
- Ability to write letters.
- Must have practical experience with Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook applications.
- Must have ability to make independent decisions that are generally guided by established procedures.
- Must have a desire to learn ethical and compliant business practices.
- Must be able to handle sensitive, stressful and confidential situations and account information.
- Must have excellent 10-key skill-set.
- Must have knowledge to perform functions requiring the use of the Internet.
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks.
EXPERIENCE: No experience necessary.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Manager, Revenue Cycle
-Bloodborne pathogen: A
Works in a clean, well-lighted smoke free environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Long periods of sitting, walking. Must be flexible in work schedule. Subject to stressful situations. Extended use of video display terminal and keyboard utilizing sound ergonomic principles. May be required to push, pull or lift up to 20 pounds.