Retail Pharmacy Tech
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital
3330 Masonic Drive
Alexandria, LA 71301
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Retail Pharmacy Tech Job in Alexandria
The Pharmacy Technician shall provide assistance to the pharmacist while under direct supervision. Responsibilities include filling Pyxis machines, unit dose carts, floorstock requests, new orders from labels generated and crash cart trays; admitting, transferring and discharging patient drugs and IVs; keying patient charges; delivering drugs and supplies; prepackaging unit dose drugs; managing drug and supply inventory; clerical duties; IV preparation.
- One year experience preferred. Hospital experience desired.
- Computer skills beneficial.
- Pharmacy Tech I: No certification. Permit by the Louisiana Board of Pharmacy.
- Pharmacy Tech II: Certified by the Louisiana Board of Pharmacy in good standing.
- Pharmacy Tech III: Certified by the Louisiana Board of Pharmacy in good standing & IV Competent
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!