Resident Associate I LTC PRN
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS St Joseph Village-69100
1201 E Sandy Lake Road
Coppell, TX 75019
Share This Job On
Apply Now Resident Associate I LTC PRN Job in Coppell
Provide personal care services, assistance, support and supervision to residents.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Adhere to and carry out all policies and procedures.
- Report on-the-job injuries to the supervisor before the end of the work shift on the day the injury occurs, but no later than 24 hours after occurrence.
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with coworkers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, facility operations and personnel.
- Promote St. JosephVillage in a positive way.
- Promote teamwork in providing services to residents.
- Two years previous work experience
- OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures
- Fire and safety procedures
- Food-handling regulations
- Operation of kitchen appliances (dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, coffee maker, ice machine), office equipment (photocopier, telephone) and household appliances (vacuum cleaner, carpet shampoo machine)
- C.N.A preferred