- High school diploma or equivalent
- Adhere to and carry out all policies and procedures.
- Report on-the-job injuries to the supervisor before the end of the work shift on the day the injury occurs, but no later than 24 hours after occurrence.
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with coworkers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, facility operations and personnel.
- Promote St. Joseph Village in a positive way.
- Promote teamwork in providing services to residents.
- Two years previous work experience
- OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures
- Fire and safety procedures
- Food-handling regulations
- Operation of kitchen appliances (dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, coffee maker, ice machine), office equipment (photocopier, telephone) and household appliances (vacuum cleaner, carpet shampoo machine)
3. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications: