Residency Program Director (RPD) - Clinical Pharmacist III Pharm General
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
Apply Now Residency Program Director (RPD) - Clinical Pharmacist III Pharm General Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
All pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapies and provide drug information. Pharmacists provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency. In addition, level III pharmacists participate in department leadership activities, management of patient pharmacotherapy, service line development and quality medication management within assigned service lines.
- Required: Graduate of and ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree PLUS 1 of the following: BPS Board Certification plus 2 years’ experience in area of certification, Residency, Fellowship plus 2 years clinical experience.
- Preferred: In addition to minimum, meets criteria for ASHP PGY-1 and or PGY-2 Residency Preceptor Status.
- Must accrue ASHP Residency Preceptor status within 180 days of hire (for Ministries with Residency programs).
- Employed with CHRISTUS as a Pharmacist II, preferred.
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.
- Pharmacist preceptor.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS (pediatric practice).