Registered Ultrasound Technologist - Imaging Ultrasound - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital San Marcos
1301 Wonder World Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Registered Ultrasound Technologist - Imaging Ultrasound - PRN Job in San Marcos
Coordinate and perform diagnostic medical imaging procedures for the Department of Ultrasound; assists the Radiologist utilizing a variety of diagnostic ultrasound equipment, both fixed or mobile.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos, which originated in 1923 as Hays County Soldiers, Sailors and Marines Memorial Hospital, opened at its current Wonder World Drive location in 1983. Our staff of more than 700 Associates works with more than 300 active and consulting physicians to provide quality services to patients and their families. For more than 20 consecutive years, we have been named The Best Hospital in Hays County in the annual “Best of Hays” publication released by the San Marcos Daily Record. In addition to interventional cardiac services, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos is a Certified Chest Pain Center and an accredited Primary Stroke Center. We lead the region in da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery and offers a variety of specialty care services including medical imaging, rehabilitation, hospice, women’s services and more.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences, Ultrasound Technology, or other accepted and approved equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a clinical ultrasound setting required
- Experience in and ability to perform all types of General Ultrasound procedures
- Registration by a credentialing body for Ultrasound Technologists required
- Preferred registries include: American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers(ARDMS), CCI, or ARRT
- BLS (American Heart Association) is required
Per Diem As Needed