Registered Ultrasound Tech - Radiology OP - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital Emergency Care Westover Hills
11130 CHRISTUS Hills
San Antonio, TX 78251
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Registered Ultrasound Tech - Radiology OP - PRN Job in San Antonio
Coordinate and perform diagnostic medical imaging procedures for the Department of Ultrasound; assists the Radiologist utilizing a variety of diagnostic ultrasound equipment, both fixed or mobile.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences, Ultrasound Technology, or other accepted and approved equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a clinical ultrasound setting reuqired
- Experience in and ability to perform all types of General Ultrasound procedures
- Registration by a credentialing body for Ultrasound Technologists required
- Preferred registries include: American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers(ARDMS), CCI, or ARRT
- BLS (American Heart Association) is required
Per Diem As Needed