Registered Special Procedure Technologist PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Westover H-31600
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Special Procedure Technologist PRN Job in San Antonio
Participates in the diagnosis and treatment of patients undergoing invasive radiographic procedures. Operates imaging equipment such as X-Rays, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Computed Tomography (CT) to assist in guiding small instruments such as catheters through blood vessels or other pathways. 1-3 years experience. ARTT, CMRT. is required. FLSA Status: Non-Exempt.
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program.
- Sterile technique, excellent radiography skills, understanding of vascular anatomy.
- 12 months training/experience in special procedures.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in Radiology Required
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist Postprimery Pathway in Vascular Interventional Radiography certificate. Required
- EKG monitoring course Preferred
- Certification in Advanced Life Support. Preferred
- Licensed with Texas Medical Board (MRT) Required
- CPR Required