***Registered Respiratory Therapist, RRT or CRTT - Respiratory Therapy
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini-40100
3330 Masonic Dr
Alexandria, LA 71301
Share This Job On
Apply Now ***Registered Respiratory Therapist, RRT or CRTT - Respiratory Therapy Job in Alexandria
Full-Time and PRN Positions Available!
Join CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, recently voted Best Place to Work and Best Hospital at the 2016 Cenla Choice awards.
Registered Respiratory Therapists are an essential part of an interdisciplinary team which provides diagnostic and supportive care to patients with a variety of diagnoses. Responsibilities include pulmonary care of critical, non-critical, and chronically ill adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients under the direction of a Physician with minimal supervision, patient assessments and instituting respiratory care plans, preforming various technical and diagnostic respiratory therapy procedures in all areas of the hospital. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- Licensed by the National Board of Respiratory Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensed by the State of Louisiana as CRTT or CRTT-E
- Completion of an AMA Respiratory Therapy Program
- Current BLS
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken form with patients, families, and physicians
- Exceptional documentation and prioritization skills