This is a PRN position. This position is responsible for administering safe and competent respiratory care as ordered per physician, to patients with respiratory disorders.
- Associate's Degree in RT required; Bachelor's degree in RT highly preferred.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Current practitioner's license in the state of Texas is required.
- Current Registered Respiratory Therapist is required.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Advanced life support certification is recommended and highly preferred.