7PM - 7AM
Registered Respiratory Therapist
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Respiratory Therapist Job in Longview
Responsible for the administration and documentation of the therapeutic and special procedures; including continuous ventilator care, arterial puncture, endotracheal intubation, and tracheotomy care. Stocks supplies, processes equipment, and maintains departmental records. Adheres to all safety regulations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Registered Respiratory Therapist Program and successfully pass the RRT exam.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care environment preferred.
• Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
• Texas RCP license required.
• BLS required.
Full Time - 7pm-7am
*Eligible for $10,000/2 YR. sign-on bonus