7PM - 7AM
Registered Respiratory Therapist
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Respiratory Therapist Job in Longview
Provide individualized, goal directed respiratory care and critical respiratory care to patients through the use of the respiratory care process.
- NRP (if works in the NICU)
- S.T.A.B.L.E. (if works in the NICU)
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program. Presently holds credentials from the National Board for Respiratory Care for a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Current Respiratory Care Practitioner's license from the Texas Medical Board.
- Sufficient experience to evidence proficiency to accept responsibility as a staff therapist and a critical care therapist. Conceptual and technical knowledge of pulmonary diagnostics along with techniques, equipment, and procedures.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.