This is a PRN position. Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of a State Board accredited School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Current RN license in the State of Texas.
- AHA BLS -- within two (2) weeks of employment
- AHA ACLS -- required within six (6) weeks of employment
- PALS - certification preferred