Apply Now Registered Nurse Liaison - Physical Rehab 9NT Job in Corpus Christi
Using discretion and independent judgment, the Clinical Liaison serves as the primary
liaison to designated health care facilities, maintaining communication and performing on-site patient evaluations. The Clinical Liaison is actively involved in Marketing by one-to-one contacts and professional education. This position does require interaction with adult and geriatric patients. Age-specific experience and/or special training and/or expertise is required to serve this population. The Clinical Liaison shall meet criteria as outlined in the departmental competency shills check list. Involves provision of patient care/service to older adolescent, young adult, adult, and geriatric patients.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Three to Five years experience in insurance, utilization review or case management preferred.
- Requires the ability to work independently and to prioritize responsibilities; an outgoing personality, assertiveness, the ability to deal with various levels of clients; and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Current Texas State RN license
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- CCRN, Rehabilitation Certification or Critical Certification preferred
Per Diem As Needed