5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Registered Nurse Lead- Emergency Room
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
2830 Calder Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77702
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Nurse Lead- Emergency Room Job in Beaumont
The Charge Nurse is a proactive member of an interdisciplinary team of licensed and unlicensed care givers who ensure that patients, families and significant others receive individualized high quality, safe patient care. They practice in a clinical environment that is administered by Nurse Managers and other leaders and is supported through CHRISTUS. It is expected that all Charge Nurses are licensed, knowledgeable and uphold the practice of nursing as outlined by the Code of Ethics Standards put forth by the American Nurses Association. As a member of the patient services team, it is expected the individual upholds the voice of the patient, system policies and procedures while supporting service excellence goals.
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- BSN preferred
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills: Inter and Intra-departmental coordination of patient care activities: Delegation skills required: Ability to multi-task essential: Ability to function in stressful and emergency situations essential: Strong detail orientation required: Computer skills required: Personal time management skills are required: Compliance with the American Nurses’ Association Code of Ethics for Professional Nurses is required.
- Minimum two years of nursing practice that includes sufficient clinical and leadership experience to ensure competence.
- Current RN License. National certification in clinical specialty preferred.
- Current AHA BLS certification.
- Current AHA ACLS certification