Registered Nurse Clinical Educator- Emergency Care
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
2830 Calder Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Nurse Clinical Educator- Emergency Care Job in Beaumont
The Clinical Coordinator is a Registered Nurse responsible for orientation and staff development for all nursing personnel. This position will specifically support our Emergency Care Service Line. In addition, the Clinical Coordinator is responsible for training and program development (as prioritized by manager) for all CHRISTUS HOSPITAL Associates. The Clinical Coordinator is responsible to perform all duties/tasks considered “core education work” as defined by the manager. A significant part of the role relates to planning and implementing continuing education programs and organizational development across the hospital. The Clinical Coordinator further contributes to all units/departments through support of the philosophy, objectives and educational effort initiated by CHRISTUS Hospital.
- Candidates must have Emergency Care experience and candidates with teaching experience is preferred.
- Graduate of State Board accredited School of Nursing or equivalent.
- BSN required or in progress, Master’s preferred.
- Five years experience in specialty preferred.
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the state of Texas.