5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Registered Nurse Care Manager - Case Management
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Nurse Care Manager - Case Management Job in San Antonio
Our 27-bed Emergency Department is designated as a Level 4 Trauma Center. The ED is capable of providing emergency, urgent and non-urgent care to patients of all ages. Patients in need of medical-surgical and sub-specialty services are seen and treated in the Emergency Department. The patients seeking care have a wide range of needs from basic ambulatory care to trauma intervention and life support. We are a primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) center and Primary Stroke Center. Currently working on an ED expansion plan to include the addition of patient treatments rooms as well as CT, X-Ray and Laboratory all located inside the Emergency Department.
CHRISTUS Health has a very strict Code of Ethics Guide. It is implemented in the highest standards and is part of our everyday responsibilities. Our actions are filled with a spirit of mutual respect, which encourages us to treat those we serve with compassion, respect and dignity.
Do you want to work in a friendly, professional and supportive faith-based organization? Come and join our Westover hills family!!!
This position provides expertise and leadership to insure effective resource management for patient care delivery (Conditions of Participation COP 482.30). Case Managers enhance the continuity of care and cost effectiveness by integrating the functions of case management, resource management, clinical documentation management, and discharge planning (Conditions of Participation COP 482.43). Daily and concurrently involved in the management of inpatient and observation patients by comprehensive assessment, planning, interventions, and evaluations of appropriate level of care. Collaborates with other members of the health care team to ensure the above according to the mission of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care.
· Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required. BSN preferred.
· Proficient word processing skills in a Windows environment required.
· Ability to analyze and create reports and presentations via software applications.
· Familiarity with MIDAS and Meditech systems preferred. Bilingual (English/Spanish)preferred.
· A minimum of 5 years in clinical practice for population to be served is required.
· Case Management/Resource Management and discharge planning experience preferred.
· Milliman (MCG) Guideline and Interqual criteria experience highly preferred.
· Currently licensed as RN in the State of Texas required.
· CPR optional Certification in Case Management preferred.