Registered Nurse- Beaumont Bone & Joint Surgery
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS SETX Beaumont Bone and Joint Institute Beaumont
3650 Laurel Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77707
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Nurse- Beaumont Bone & Joint Surgery Job in Beaumont
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board accredited School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Current RN license in the State of Texas.
- AHA BLS – required within two (2) weeks of employment
- AHA ACLS – required within twelve (12) months of employment
- PALS - certification preferred