Registered Dietitian I - Dietary
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
SBHS SHV Coushatta HC-45100
1635 Marvel St
Coushatta, LA 71019
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Dietitian I - Dietary Job in Coushatta
A professional who assesses, plans, implements, monitors, and evaluates patient care activities. He/she has the clinical knowledge of the position for which they are accountable either directly or indirectly through delegation of tasks. He/she collaborates with other clinical associates to meet individual needs using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective care.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Foods and Nutrition or Restaurant, Hotels and Institutional Management.
- Demonstrate competence in area of expertise
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Internship or equivalent in a hospital approved by the ADA. One year experience in an accredited hospital as a Clinical Dietician preferred.
- Current licensure, certifications and/or registrations to practice in the State of Louisiana if required We need to find out the specific licensure required if applicable.
- Current membership and registration by the ADA or R.D eligible
- Louisiana licensed Dietician/Nutritionist