Reg Respiratory Therapist - Cardiopulmonary - PRN
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Reg Respiratory Therapist - Cardiopulmonary - PRN Job in Corpus Christi
This is a PRN position. Sets up and operates various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas and mist inhalation equipment such as tents, masks, catheters, cannulas and incubators. Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosolized drugs. Prepares and maintains a chart for each patient containing all pertinent background information and treatment records. Cleans, inspects and tests inhalation therapy equipment to ensure proper operating condition.Apply Now Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Respiratory Therapy program.
- Will accept new graduate from accredited school. One year general adult care experience preferred. One year of Critical Care experience and one year of pediatric or neonatal care experience highly preferred
- Registered Respiratory Therapist via the National Board for Respiratory Care required.
- RCP-TMB required.
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS certification within 6 months of hire/transfer date.
- South: NRP required within 1 year of hire/transfer date
- Alice, Beeville & Kleberg: Initial NRP certification required by 10/31/2018. Effective 11/01/2018, NRP required within 1 year of hire/transfer date