This is a PRN position. Sets up and operates various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas and mist inhalation equipment such as tents, masks, catheters, cannulas and incubators. Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosolized drugs. Prepares and maintains a chart for each patient containing all pertinent background information and treatment records. Cleans, inspects and tests inhalation therapy equipment to ensure proper operating condition.
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Must maintain a valid Certificate to Practice Respiratory Care issued by the Texas Medical Board.
- Current AHA BLS Certification.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken form with patients, families, and physicians.
- Exceptional documentation and prioritization skills.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System family!