Recruiting Coordinator - San Antonio, Tx
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Health Corp Services-68700
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now Recruiting Coordinator - San Antonio, Tx Job in San Antonio
This position will support multiple Recruiters to provide an efficient recruiting and on boarding process. The Recruiting Coordinator will act as a liaison between candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and Human Resource. This position requires a high degree of accuracy and close attention to detail. Strong communication skills are a must as you will be communicating directly with new hires, hiring managers, and other levels of management.
- As needed, create and posts requisitions within the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Coordinates candidate interview scheduling, including necessary travel arrangements, and distributes interview schedules as needed.
- Processes expense reports and relocation reimbursements, following up directly with Accounts Payable on any inquiries.
- Completes on-boarding of new hires, ordering background checks, monitoring on boarding processing , ensuring license / certifications are verified at the source with certifications attached to the new hire record in ATS, reviewing background verifications for clearance to start or working with Human Resources for clearance approval.
- Maintains candidate file in ATS and completes the hiring process of new hire, working with HRIS team and Payroll to address and resolve any issues.
- Completes applicant tracking.
- As needed, assists with sourcing and with internal promotions and temp conversions.
- Maintains and distributes general orientation attendee list.
- As needed, prepares weekly / quarterly / monthly and annual reports.
- Conducts periodic job audits within applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity.
- Monitors Careers mailbox following up with candidate on application questions.
- Assists with planning, developing and testing new recruiting processes and procedures
- Assists with other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or business preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 1 year Human Resource / recruiting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Must be able to interact professionally and positively at all levels with the CHRISTUS Health System.
- Adept at working on multiple, complex projects simultaneously with frequent interruptions and the ability to see projects to completion with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where they are competing priorities and aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and work in a remote team environment with strong customer service focus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Access) products, as well as Internet savvy.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills and detail focused.
- Excellent telephone etiquette, a must.