Recruiter Physician I Job in Irving
The Physician Recruiter I will be responsible for recruiting Physicians in multiple locations. The recruiter plays a critical role in the day-to-day candidate sourcing activities and regularly interacts with both active and passive candidates.
- Full recruitment life cycle.
- Partner with key stakeholders such as hospital leadership, human resources, marketing, operations, compliance, and others to streamline implementation and process improvement.
- Facilitate the sourcing, placement, and onboarding of providers within assigned specialties for employment with CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic.
- Organize itineraries and attend interviews as needed.
- Work with the compensation team to ensure competitive salaries and negotiate letters of intent and employment agreements.
- Attend nationwide specialty-specific conferences to gather physician leads.
- Achieve quarterly targets as determined by the approved business plan and document activity by maintaining logs of contacts, calls, issues reported, and any other applicable information.
- Work with ministry Physician Recruiters to update dashboard reports weekly, prior to ministry recruiter report out.
- Update posted positions on a monthly basis, or sooner if needed.
- Weekly/Daily use of job boards Practice Match, Practice Link, CareerMD, etc)
- Assist providers with the credentialing process, as needed.
- Work and submit expense reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to the position.
- Ability to travel and work up to 40 hours per week.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous physician recruiting experience is required
- Minimum of one year’s experience in recruiting (Prior experience in recruiting Healthcare Professionals is preferred)
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.