Radiology Tech - Ringgold Rural Health Clinic
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
SBHS SHV Coushatta HC-45100
3342 Bienville Road
Ringgold, LA 71068
Share This Job On
Apply Now Radiology Tech - Ringgold Rural Health Clinic Job in Ringgold
Provides professional care to all persons needing their services by producing high quality diagnostic radiographs under the direction of a Radiologist. Evaluates radiographs for technical quality and applies principals of radiation protection and safety. Also provides services to all patients of all ages at a high competency level. Collects blood and urine specimens from patients, ensures specimen quality, and assumes responsibility for the comfort and safety of patients. Performs waived and moderately complex testing. Prepares specimens and requisitions for specimen referral.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or two year Radiologic technology program
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, associates, and other departments.
- Successful completion of phlebotomy educational program preferred. Successful completion of competency of waived and moderately complex testing.
- One year staff Radiologic Technologist preferred.
- Six months experience in area of phlebotomy procedures
- Current Licensure to practice Radiology Technology in the State of Louisiana and Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Tenchnologists(ARRT)
- BLS Certification required.
- Medical Laboratory Assistant License required.