Performs Radiographic Examinations in a manner consistent with the Policy and Procedures of the Medical Imaging Department as requested by the ordering physician. Operates X-Ray equipment, acquires images via PACS, prepares exam rooms, equipment, and supplies for the requested exams. Provides patient services using imaging modalities.
- ARRT R(RT) required
- Medical Radiologist Technologist License required with Texas Medical Board
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- Completion of accredited Radiologic Technology Program
- 6 months of clinical experience desired
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.