Radiology/ CT Tech Lead - Sulphur Springs
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
115 Airport Road
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Share This Job On
Apply Now Radiology/ CT Tech Lead - Sulphur Springs Job in Sulphur Springs
- Supervises, directs, & oversees the technical operations & activities for all staff in all assigned areas. This includes, but is not limited to the day-to-day supervision of staffing, work loads, patient flow, patient safety, and timely & efficient service delivery, which reduces turn-around time which in turn directly impacts patient length of stay. This position is essentially "on-call 24/7/365."
- The Lead Tech has responsibility & accountability for the Customer Service practices & standards compliance of assigned areas.
- The Lead Tech will assist the Radiology Manager in recruitment, selection, hiring, orientation, training, coaching, discipline & counseling of all employees.
- The Lead Tech will also oversee all equipment & supply usage as well as ordering.
- Ensures all equipment issues are reported to the appropriate authority and addressed promptly.
- Ensures all necessary supplies are available at all times while maintaining adequate par levels.
- In addition, this position will handle special projects & performs additional duties as assigned.
- Promotes an environment that builds trust & success of team members.
- ARRT, & CMRT, BCLS
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program or AAS Degree in Radiologic Technology
- 1 - 3 years verifiable, radiologic supervisory experience
- Some training/exposure to all modalities of Radiology (i.e. CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc)
- Basic PC, HIS, RIS, & MS Office, PACS, EPIC
- Basic knowledge of Radiology imaging & image distribution equipment General office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be flexible.