Radiation Therapist Supervisor Job in Alexandria
Under the direction of the Radiation Oncologist, the Lead Radiation Therapist is technically and clinically competent, demonstrates and adheres to department standards utilizing age-specific criteria, and serves as administrative, clinical and/or technical resource to departmental staff.
- Minimum of three years of experience in Radiation Therapy.
- Past simulation experience preferred. Minimum of two years of experience in a lead, chief, or supervisory role preferred.
- Computer experience required.
- Skills and proficiency in the technical field of radiation therapy knowledge. Knowledge of dosimetry treatment plans and application of those plans in relation to patient treatment
- Current ARRT license
- Current Louisiana Radiation Therapy License
- Current BLS
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!