Varies (M-F) 7a-3:30p/9a-5:30p
Radiation Therapist- Radiation Therapy
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Radiation Therapist- Radiation Therapy Job in Texarkana
Performs radiation therapy and radiographic procedures involving the application of X-rays and radioactive substances to patients. Operates specialized X-ray equipment as prescribed by the physician. Keeps treatment records and prepares operational reports as required. Maintains, stores and orders supplies and equipment.Apply Now Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool
- Minimum of 2 years of experience strongly preferred
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Preferred minimum of two years of experience in a hospital or treatment center environment, but will consider students from an AMA approved School of Radiation Therapy Technology.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ARRT, R.T.(T). Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements and become registered each week with partner.
- ARRT, (T), or registry eligible with completion of registration with one year of employment.