Provider Enrollment Specialist-Medical Staff Office
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Provider Enrollment Specialist-Medical Staff Office Job in Texarkana
The Provider Enrollment Specialist directly impacts the financial stability of the Company by representing CHRISTUS in the provider number approval process. The Provider Enrollment Specialist, using his/her knowledge of CHRISTUS Provider Group policies in conjunction with payor credentialing and enrollment requirements, facilitates provider enrollment and billing privileges. This position is responsible the coordination of payor enrollment and credentialing activities among various parties, including the Provider, Regional Operations staff, Payor and Internal Billing Representatives.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous Provider Enrollment, Credentialing and/or Medical Account Receivable experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and other managed care plan enrollment processes.
- Overall working knowledge of software programs with a drive to incorporate technology in all operational functions.
- Manage multiple priorities and possess strong organizational skills.
- Results driven.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.