Project Manager III
CHRISTUS System Office
Business Development/Strategic Planning
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Project Manager III Job in Beaumont
Responsible for successful completion of construction projects. Maintain budget on all assigned projects. Plan, schedule, and complete projects within budget, scope, and timeliness. Supervise contractors and sub-contractors. Facilitate all phases of construction and while coordinating interworkings with operational departments. Assist Director of Construction in assigned projects of Facility Design and Construction. Maintain documentation and plan archive system.
- Customer Service -- Rate according to attached rating tool
- Supervise activities of contractor(s), including crew and sub-contractors to ensure that specifications and standards of
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Health System are met and maintained.
- Responsible for maintaining approved on-going construction budget in relation to completion of construction project(s)
- Maintain budgetary information (construction related) for individual and departmental projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments, site coordinators, administrators, architects, engineers,
- And contractors to facilitate construction process.
- Routine decision-making within project parameters with input as needed from VP of Construction
- Maintain information files for all construction related needs.
- Act as a liaison between contractor and project administrator to maintain avenue of communication and flow of information.
- Assist VP of Construction all facets of processes required to complete any and all project responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 Years commercial construction experience 5 as project manager. Must have knowledge on blueprint reading, HVAC, and MEP documents. Must have knowledge and ability to interpret and apply project specifications.
- MS Office Suite 2000 (Includes Excel, Word, Project, Access, Power Point, Matkon), GroupWise 5.0, Bluebeam
- Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Filing, Adaptive to Change, Operation of Miscellaneous office equipment