Project Manager I - Construction Services
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Community & Social Services
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Project Manager I - Construction Services Job in Tyler
Responsible for successful completion of small scale construction projects. Maintain budget on all assigned projects. Plan, schedule, and complete projects within budget, scope, and timeliness. Supervise contractors and sub-contractors. Facilitate all phases of construction and while coordinating interworking with operational departments. Assist Director of Construction in assigned projects of Facility Design and Construction. Maintain documentation and plan archive system.
- Bachelors Degree
- 0-5 Years commercial construction experience 5 as project manager.
- Must have knowledge on blueprint reading, HVAC, and MEP documents.
- Must have knowledge and ability to interpret and apply project specifications.
- 0-1 Years JCAHO Standards and Regulations
- MS Office Suite 2000 (Includes Excel, Word, Project, Access, Power Point, Matkon), GroupWise 5.0, Bluebeam
- Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Filing, Adaptive to Change, Operation of Miscellaneous office equipment