The Program Manager, Health Equity Data Management & Analytics will guide and manage the integration of health equity data management and analytics for CHRISTUS Health. This expert level technical leadership role will involve acquiring, structuring and enabling data so that it can be used in both reports and analyzing data across multiple system touch points. This individual will be responsible for managing the operational activities of the Health Equity team involving all data management & analytics. This individual will also act as the liaison between the business users/stakeholders and the IM and Finance teams. The Program Manager will lead the development of the Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (HEDI) Business Intelligence architecture, standards and documentation, in collaboration with the BI Team, for ad-hoc and production services.
The Program Manager will establish work priorities, and plans; directs and monitors project work. Maintains HEDI Compass 2020 metrics and project issues and provide updates to the Health Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Council and communicates to the project steering teams on progress of critical path items. The Program Manager will gather and evaluate information concerning a ministries' conceptual needs, estimate and schedule project activities and associated costs, coordinate and participate in analysis/design/coding activities, ensure that system changes are fully tested, ensure users are fully trained and prepared, associated guidelines and procedure requirements are met, and coordinate implementation of changes. This position will report to the Director, Health Equity.
- Deliver analytics project work stream through direct ownership of data ingestion, validation, mining, and engineering, as well as modeling, visualization, and communication deliverables. Serve as with data science, big data, and visualization expert.
- Operationalize, integrate multiple data sets, and ensure databases and data-feeds are optimally functioning and stabilized across multiple EHR, financial, and market strategy platforms
- Build and enable tools that help the organization translate reporting & insights into action at scale
- Drive new metrics, tracking methodologies and data visualization to better understand patient experience, health needs, patient behavior, patient health determinants
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory analyses that will reveal insight and opportunities
- Build analytics solutions using variety of big data technologies and analytics tools, and create robust documentation of methodologies, underlying design decisions, operating procedures, and solutions
- Support seamless execution of governance and executive level reporting
- Lead business requirements development, documentation and tracking needs by partnering closely with IM team
- Provide technical expertise to IM in setup, implementation, and maintenance of HEDI business intelligence design methodology, tracking, tagging and processes
- Support the team by relating problem solving from his/her own real world experiences
- Evaluate industry best practices for patient satisfaction, and achieving health equity, from dashboards, performance tools, and operational opportunities
- Manages and supports cross-functional analytics team requests with ad-hoc data-mining and reporting requests
- Directs the design for health equity predictive analytics modeling
- Spearhead health equity data analytics by gathering, compiling, modeling, validating, and analyzing data needed by the organization; as well as guide the progressive development of automated health equity reporting.
- Develop and implement structure for geo-spatial decision support reporting to regions with dynamic real-time indicators to inform systemic and public policies.
- Manage multiple projects, as well as meet time constraints and expectations.
- Other duties, as assigned.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications