Program Manager-Decision Support Analyst/ Full-Time
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager-Decision Support Analyst/ Full-Time Job in Santa Fe
POSITION SUMMARY: For Project Management; need to determine user demands, establishes work priorities, and plans, directs and monitors project work. Supports business planning requirements including, but not limited to, budgeting, scheduling, and workload planning. The Project Manager will gather and evaluate information concerning a user's conceptual needs, estimate and schedule project activities and associated costs.
Finance Responsibility includes analyzing financial data to support decision- making in all divisions. This includes providing support for costing system, and financial reporting systems. Provides education to users of decision support system information also responsible for system integrity and monthly financial and cost processing and table maintenance.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Information Services or Healthcare related field required.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: PMP certification desirable.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong creative analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to work independently and follow established procedures, as well as designing, implementing, and documenting enhancements for current systems and processes
- The ability to lead cross functional teams to a common goal
- Proficiency in but not limited to Power Point, Excel, Pivot Tables, Flowcharts, Decision trees, Data flow diagrams
- Project planning, organization and scheduling for multiple projects at a time
- Prepare documentation, charts, graphs, project plans, training materials and other written communications.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to contribute to the effective functioning of that team
- Maturity to respond in professional / respectful manner when deadlines or other opportunities interfere with due dates
- Strong understanding of Program Management concepts, cost accounting principles, feasibility analysis, pro forma preparation, and forecasting
- Broad knowledge of hospital systems (billing, collections, General ledger, payroll, admitting, medical records, clinical operations, and other subsidiary systems).
EXPERIENCE: 5 years related experience required. Related education will substitute for work experience.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Decision Support Manager/Senior Project Manager
- Bloodborne pathogen A
No contact with any body fluids. Office environment with many and conflicting deadlines. Must be able to maintain composure and manage multiple priorities.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires knowledge of general safety standards. Extensive keyboard data entry using sound ergonomic principles.