Program Manager Children's Miracle Network
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth-00600
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager Children's Miracle Network Job in Beaumont
Join the team at the hospital that was voted "Best Hospital and Best Workplace" by the readers of the Beaumont Enterprise.
The Program Manager for Children's Miracle Network plans, organizes and directs the fundraising activities for Children's Miracle Network Hospital (CMNH) in accordance with the policies and administrative guidelines of CHRISTUS Health Foundation Southeast Texas and the CMNH National Association. Coordinates and plans special events with national and local sponsors. Recruits new, stewards current, and re-enrolls lapsed supporters whether corporate, civic, social or individuals. Plans and executes public relations and media campaigns to further fundraising efforts. Develops and maintains a growing base of donors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- The ability to find, produce, and publicize stories that elicit charitable giving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly effective verbal, written, and listening skills required.
- Self-initiative, versatility, creativity, imagination, and implementation required. Planning skills including time management, prioritization, and organization are critical to success.
- Knowledge of the area, local businesses, community groups and leaders required.
- Public speaking and presentation skills are a must.
- Must have the ability to work well with others and possess a team spirit and attitude.
- At least three (3) years of experience in the field of marketing or communications preferred. Experience working with traditional media and demonstrated knowledge and comfort level with social media and e-marketing is highly valuable.
- Excellent interview and writing skills required.
- Demonstrated Volunteer recruitment and retention required.
- Experience planning and executing special event fundraisers required.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System family!