Program Director, Virtual Care
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Health Corp Services-68700
919 Hidden Ridge Dr.
Irving, TX 75038
The Program Director for Virtual Care will help identify, evaluate, implement, and maintain virtual care services that transform and/or enhance the way providers deliver care to CHRISTUS Health patients and/or communicate with other providers. This includes helping to assess feasibility and potential ROI for proposed virtual care solutions, developing and implementing project plans for new services, and facilitating issue resolution for existing telehealth programs. In order to be successful the incumbent will need to work with a diverse array of internal stakeholders to document requirements/challenges, and collect supporting information to construct the business case for telehealth interventions. This may require collaborating with clinical leaders to improve current operations to support successful implementation of new technological solutions. The Program Director for Virtual Care will help develop and monitor deadlines, budgets and other activities, as well as provide project status updates to stakeholder groups and upper level leadership. Excellent communication and facilitation skills will be imperative for this role.
1. Assist in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures, as well as practice training and support manuals for telehealth solutions
2. Maintain ongoing communication with internal stakeholders and external partners on the development and implementation of new telehealth modalities
3. Work with the Director- Clinical Innovation and Virtual Care to convene and facilitate
provider and advisory committee meetings, ensuring timely material preparation, agenda development, work plan execution, and the completion of required committee follow up items
4. Develop collaborative relationships with internal departments and external vendors that interface with the Clinical Excellence Division
5. Work with operations teams to design and oversee ongoing program evaluation to ensure technological solutions continue to yield improvements in patient care and institutional financials
6. Serve as a key member of the innovation team by facilitating requirements/design sessions, and producing deliverables
7. Partner with clinical leaders to optimize operations to support successful implementation
and maintenance of new technological solutions
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications