This is a PRN position. Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or completion of accredited applied science degree program in Nursing
- Requires TX RN license & CPR
- Must obtain ACLS and ENPC or PALS certifications upon hire and TNCC within the first year of employment
- Prefer 1-2 years of Critical Care i.e. ECC, ICU and/or Telemetry experience
- Opportunity for New graduate or inexperienced RN to take Critical Care Residency Program (Discuss upon interview)